This bun is sophisticated and stylish, ideal for a wedding or any other formal occasion.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to make it:
1. Take a thick enough strand from the top of your head and split it into three even parts.
2. Now follow carefully the road – right section, under middle section, left section under right section- this is the braiding process, but every time you braid under the middle section, add some more hair
3. Continue doing so, but add hair to the right as well. Stop adding hair, when you pass your ear. When you finish the braid secure it with a elastic band.
4. Pull the braid to make it loose and wider.
5. Make a side ponytail with the rest of your hair.
6. Use a hair doughnut to make such a big, beautiful bun
7. If you tease the hair before wrapping it around the hair doughnut, it will be bigger and easier to work with.
8. Now, simply wrap the braid around the bun and secure with bobby pins and strong hold hair spray.