You may have to leave last minute and may not have enough time to pack. So to be prepared for this kind of situation we will show you 10 makeup you must have for travel.
1. Mascara- Define your lashes for a wide-awake look.
2. Lipgloss- It will keep your lips soft and make them look shine and colorfull.
3. BB Cream- Skin-improving formulas and medium coverage keep foundation low-maintenance.
4. Blush/ Bronzer Duo- Warm up your complextion to appear vibrant and fresh.
5. HD Powder- Set your foundation for long-lasting results and to keep shine at bay.
6.Eyeshadow Palette- Great way to put some color on your eyes and make them look fantastic.
7. Gel Eyeliner- Gel liner gives you lot of options-cat eyes, subtle-tight line or soft and smokey.
8. Bold Lipstick- Bold colors call for a matte finish. Neutral lip fans should reach for a bold eye liner/shadow instead.
9. Concealer- Apply it to hide any acne, redness and under-eye circles caused by stress and climate changes.
10. Cream Eyeshadow- A long-lastinng eyeshadow base keeps creasing at bay and can be a finished look on it’s own.
For more great makeup tips check this out