Every girl has her own beauty secrets about skincare, hair and make-up. And because sharing is caring, here are some of our beauty tips and tricks we collected over the time:
For smudge-proof eye makeup, take blotting tissue to remove any oil or any excess makeup from the eye area.
- Always allow about two fingers from your nose to where blush starts.
- To make your manicure last, apply a thin layer of clear nail polish every two days.
- If you don’t have nail polish remover, apply clear nail polish over and then wipe off. It will remove old polish.
- Exfoliate before applying self tanner to get rid of dead skin.
- When using a cream product, lock it in by using a translucent powder over it.
- To create a lived-in look for your hair, use thickening or sea-salt mist before you blow-dry.
- Use a facial exfoliater bi-weekly to get dead skin of your skin.
- To hold your hairstyle without a stiff feeling, generously spray a paddle brush with hairspray, then gently brush through the hair.
- When you’re doing a cat eye, use a pencil liner to draw the shape of the cat eye that you want, and then use powder eyeshadow to go over the pencil and smoke it out.
- Give yourself natural highlights without spending the money. Apply a squirt of lemon on random strands of hair and go play out in the sun.
- Try mashing up papaya and apply to skin for 3 minutes. This summertime fruit has enzymes that get rid of pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- To extend the life of your razor a few days and ensure a smoother shave, drizzle some olive oil on the blade.
- For perfect air-dried hair, when your hair is wet, use a sculpting gel and twist sections of your hair away from your face.
- After using a a hair conditioning mask, follow with a cold water rinse to close the hair cuticles.