Ok, so it’s getting cold here in the northern hemisphere and boot season is pretty much on it’s way. We need to keep our feet nice and warm throughout the winter so we chose to wear nice closed and warm shoes. However, that is not to say you should neglect your pedicure entirely! Do not tempt yourself. Here are five reasons why we think it’s important to keep your toenails in perfect shape.
1. No foot cheese for summer pedicures! Using a pumice stone for a minute in the shower in the day can make all that difference. Irregardless of how much we love to see that foot cheese come off.
2. You won’t cringe everytime you see your toenails – usually when putting on tights or getting into your nice warm bed. No dry foot skin to catch on either!
3. Say you work out. I don’t know, maybe pilates or yoga. You’re bound to stand out with your lovely nails and you know it!
4. You can wear your Ugg boots and not worry about taking your shoes off everytime you enter someone else house (or at least a house where you are expected to move them).
5. It’s sexy and it makes you feel good. If you’re going to let your feet go ugly you might as well grow the hairs on your legs and then ! THEN! You’ve totally taken your winter comfort t another lever.
Also, nail salons rock. They’re great places to relax especially when the weather is crap.