Whether we like it or not, fall is coming and we have to start shopping for it! It may be stupid you look for a coat when outside is hot as Hell, or looking for boots when you’re wearing sandals and flip flops still, but that’s how the world goes and we have to deal with it. Here are 5 things you absolutely must know about shopping for fall so your trip to the mall becomes more fun.
1. The first thing you have to buy isn’t a coat, or boots, or a cardigan. Buy something you want and splurge on it now while stock is still plentiful. You can always go and buy a new coat buy that statement necklace you have been wanting all summer isn’t going to be there much longer.
2. It’s OK to start wearing boot! Go for a cut out model that gives you feet space to breathe and you can easily transform every outfits from casual to edgy![ads]
3. An easy way to update your fall closet without giving money is to invite a group of close friends and tell them to bring all the clothes they don’t want to wear anymore. Put them in a pile and “shop”! This way all of you will end up with new clothes and will clean your closets from everything you don’t want!
4. Don’t be afraid to wear white! White can be worn in every season and occasion and every time it will look classy and stylish. Buy a pair of white trousers or a blazer and see for yourself how versatile and fashionable it can be!
5. Keep you summer clothes in fall by layering. Pair your favorite summer dress with a denim jacket and a pair of boots and you’re done! use cardigans and jacket to create a comfy and chic look when wearing short and a T-shirt.