Many people feel worried about the size of their nose, and think it’s all people see when they look at their face. Although you can’t work miracles, there are several ways to make your nose appear smaller, or at least stop it from looking any bigger.
- Apply matt finish makeup to cover every shinny area of your face. In case you don’t know, shine can make your nose look way bigger.
- Apply blush on your cheeks in order to give the face the right contouring and ‘distract’ the eyes from your nose.
- When having a big nose is very important to use a foundation darker than your real skin tone-about 2 shades darker.
- Contouring– is a great way to give your face as well as your nose the shape that you want.
- Apply a bit of bronzer on your nose and you will see the difference.
- After finishing all the steps above, use loose powder in order to mix all the contouring, bronzer, dark matt foundation and blush together.
- Apply shimmer on your lips and you will distract people from watching your nose. It works great.