This is a very cute DIY Project, which will show you how to make a watermark t-shirt.
1. Wet the t-shirt and put the board between the back and forth side
2. Draw the desired shape (in this case a butterfly), using the gel glue. If you are not good at drawing – don`t give up. Simply print the desired patter from the Internet, put it in a freezer bag and then slide it underneath the t-shirt, so you can safely trace it.
3. Leave overnight, so everything dries completely.
4. Prepare the dye in a bowl /bucket, following the instructions on the its box
5. Swirl the T-shirt around in the dye. Don`t forget to put the gloves on. Then take it out and let it dry completely.
6. Wash it to let the excess dye fall and voila! You have a lovely watermark T-shirt.
Don`t forget you may use this technique on other clothes, too. Enjoy! And make as little mess as possible!