Are you a fan of vintage waves hairstyles? If so, this tutorial is just for you – it will show you how to get beautiful vintage waves in under 30 minutes. The secret is that you need to do the exact same wave, one right next to the other.
1. Split your hair, so that you get a good deep side and clip the top half on your head.
2.Curl the section of hair, situated just above your year.
3. For steps 3,4 and 5 follow the pictures and do the same – one right over another. Wrap curl the hair forward toward your face
4. Do the next piece
5. Repeat this once again
6. Time to switch sides – and repeat – follow the exact same pattern – one over another.
7. Whip your hair carefully to put all the curls in place and spray your with a hairspray
8. When your hair is cooled you can comb it
9. Keep combing and apply hairspray where necessary
10. If you followed the pattern we were talking about you will see a perfect form as you are combing
11. Pick you the curler and curl straight stray ends under
12. Congratulations – all you need is a hai spray and you are ready to party.