Choosing a hairstyle based on your hair type and texture will make your hair look great, easier to look after and style. In this article we will help you to find the right haircut which will work best with your hair type.
- Fine hair: Jenifer Aniston makes her fine hair work for her. She loves to wear it really flat and straight.
. Curly hair: Sarah Jessica Parker loves to wear her hair in its everyday natural state. Throw a curl-enhancing product in your hair, air-dry and it will look amazing.
- Short hair: Anne Hathaway’s gamine style is rounded. For short hair we suggest blow-drying with a paddle brush for a romantic, side-swept look and the perfect amount of body.
- Bleached hair: You are getting a new texture when you bleach your hair. It becomes thicker and looks damaged or fried. But look at Paris Hilton s hair, the cut is amazingly polished and balances out the color.
- Wavy hair: Eva Longoria’s haircut brings out the waves and makes the hair looks modern, stylish and sexy
- Natural hair: The hair you’re born with sounds like it should be the easiest thing in the world, but for some reason, sometimes it can be a huge challenge. Corinne Bailey Rae leaves plaits in her hair for a few hours to kick up her natural curly texture.
- Bangs: This may be the best Jenifer Lopez has ever looked. This kind of hair will make you look young, sexy and very stylish. Copy this immediately.