Looking for inspiration? Look no further!
Add a bit of pizazz and sparkle to your eyes with this impeccable blue/grey eye makeup idea!
MAC offers amazing products that will give you this cute look!
Here’s what you’ll need:
TIP: Make sure to blend well and evenly!
- MAC Painterly Pain Pot
- For the Inner lid and crease – Stila, Moonlight
- Rest of the lid you’ll need MAC Electra
- For the crease use MAC 224 Brush, MAC Indie Spirit MAC 222 to apply eye shadows
- Apply MAC Copperplate in the lower crease of your eye lid and Carbon in the outer V with a 217 brush
- Highlight / Tear Duct: Use MAC Vanilla
- For the lower lash line / waterline use MAC Kohl: Smolder it out and then apply Copperplate and Indie Spirit with the MAC 224 brush, smolder on waterline
- For the top lash line you can use Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner – Color: Black Fest
- On lower lash line you can line your eyes with L’Oreal Linear Intense (felt tip liner) in color: Carbon Black 7
- Don’t forget your falsies! You can use: Stacked MAC No.2, Ardell Scanties No. 2
- For your brows use MAC Dipdown cork eye shadow
It’s that easy!
You’re now ready to go rock the streets!