Today we will show you how to make a choc and elegant rolled bun hairstyle just in a few easy and simple steps.
- First separate your hair into two parts.
- Make a ponytail from the lower section and tie the upper with a clip.
- Do some backcombing on the upper side of the ponytail.
- Roll it into a bun as shown and secure the bun from the inside with a hair pin.
- Take hair in the middle from the upper section and make a long braid.
- Put the braid at one side and do some backcombing in the middle hair, bring down the hair on the front and twist them at one side.
- Wrap your head with the braid made earlier.
- Twist the hair brought from the front around the bun and secure with a bobby pin.
Combine this amazing hairstyle with a little black dress and put your favorite lipstick.