Dont waste time and money at the salon when you can professionally curl your own hair at home.
We’re going to show you a great way to get the look just how the stylists do it!
You will need hair moose, large roll brush, hairdryer, curling tongs and clips
1. Begin by putting moose in to the palm of your hand and spread it through the hair
2. Now using a large roll brush and hair dryer, begin to put heat with the hairdryer on one section of the
hair, rolling the hair over towards the back of the head with a roll brush
3. Once done, clip in to place in a ‘bump’ as shown and clip to secure – continue this process with the
other sections of hair
4. Leave to set and make sure all hair is clipped after having heat applied from the hairdryer
5. Leave for around 10 to 15 minutes
6. Now take out the first clip and go over the section of hair with the curling tongs
7. Repeat until all hair is curled