Thousands of songs have been sung about the deep, beautiful eyes. Here is one more make up technique, which will help you make your eyes even more beautiful than they are … and who knows the next song could be dedicated to you. So follow the steps:
1. Apply eye shadow primer, using your finger on your eyelids and the area below the eyebrows. Then use a black pencil to draw a line along the crease of your eyes.
2.Use a brush(219) to apply “Blackout” eye shadow along the line you draw in step 1. Use the same brush to apply “Busted” above and overlapping the previous one.
3. Take care of the brow bone by using brush 239 and “Bootycall”
4.Apply “Chopper” to the lids, using the same brush. Follow the base of the cut-crease line for best results.
5. Brush 210 will help you with the eyeliner. Start from the inner corner of your eye.
6. Brush 239 is your friend when it comes to applying “Bootycall” to your eyes` inner corners. This will “open” your eyes and give you an awesome look.
7.Time to get back to “Blackout”, but this time brush 266 should be used. Sharpen the cut-crease line as shown on the picture
8. At this stage it might look slightly unfinished, so it is time to blend it, using brush 217. Apply “Tease” between “Bootycall” and “Busted”. If you need more blending, you can use brush 244.
Now, the only thing you need to do is to either glue your long lashes and apply mascara or simply rely on your natural ones… and apply mascara.