In this article we are going to show you how to make a delicious apple braid. It is very simple and easy to do.
1. Start by preparing the apples first. Slice it into little pieces and flavor them with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice. Put the sliced apples in an 8 inch baking pan, then bake for 15 minutes into a 350F preheated oven.
2. Than make the bread by mixing the flour with yeast and sugar. Stir continuously for 6 minutes, while adding oil and warm water. Now when it is ready, roll it into a large rectangle. Then with a knife cut strips on both sides of the dough.
3. After that take the apple filling and spread them onto the middle of the dough. Beginning with the top strips, crisscross the strips from side to side to make a braided pattern. Repeat to all the strips. At the ends, press a bit more so that it will be sealed.
4. Put it in the same preheated oven for almost half an hour or until it gets golden brown in color.
5. While the bread is still in the oven, prepare the glaze by mixing all the ingredients for the glaze. Mix them until it becomes a smooth mixture.
6. When the bread starts to cool, with a brush apply the glaze all over it.