We all love curls and we all love being beautiful. In this tutorial we are going to show you an awesome hairstyle idea, suitable for a wide variety of occasions, such as weddings for example. It is not difficult to do, but does require some more time. So, follow the steps below and you`ll have this wonderful vintage hair style.
• Curling Iron
• Velcro Rollers
• Jumbo Bobby Pins
• Hair Mousse
• Hair Spray
1. Start with slightly damp hair and apply mousse. Then blow dry.
2. Curl your hair using a curling iron and set in velcro rollers. Grab a cup of tea and a nice book, as you need to stay like that for about 40 minutes.
3. Remove the rollers and shake your head carefully.
5. Part your hair to the desired side
6. Section the curls and start rolling. At the end, secure with a bobby pin.
7. Continue rolling the curls towards the head. You may overlap them to give a fuller look.
8. When you are done with all the curls, simply spray with a hair spray to set the style and you are done! Enjoy!