Achieving the ‘cat flick‘ eye make up look can be pretty difficult. So we’ve come up with a simple tutorial that will get you this cool look easily.
All you’ll need is your liquid eyeliner!
1. As shown your going to use your liquid eyeliner to mark dots on your eyelids to give you a guide to where your outline should be. This should be 4 marks: 1 close to the v section of the eye, 1 in the middle, 1 at the outer edge of the eye and the last at the outside of the eye
2. Now start from the inner v section of the eye, beginning to draw the line on the eyelid
3. When you have ‘joined the dots’ you will notice that the line is not straight, this is the trick! Now you know where to fill in to achieve the ‘cat flick‘
4. Now join the outer ‘dot’ to the outside part of the eye – as shown
5. Fill in the empty section with the liquid eyeliner and your done!