This tutorial is pretty awesome.
Now we will teach you how to transition eye makeup from day to night.
In my opinion this is one of the most useful makeup tips that every girl should know .
We used naked shades. They look more natural and are perfect for your daily look.
Steps for Day Look:
1. Start with picking a shade of shadow that is a bit lighter than your lid.
2. Apply primer to your lids. Then take your first shade and apply it all over lids .
3. Now to the inner corners of your lid apply lighter shade than the previous one . Use the same shade for the under bottom lash line .
Blend this color to the middle of your eye lid.
4. Apply your favorite eyeliner and mascara .
Step 4: Finish with eye liner and mascara
Voila you are ready with your natural daily look.
Steps for Night Look:
1. Now you need to give your eyes deeper an darker look.
2. Choose some dark shade of your shadows and apply it across your lid crease .
3. Apply the same shade onto the outer corner of your lid . Blend it well toward the middle of your lid until you achieve the darkness of your choice.
4. Repeat the eyeliner and mascara . Voila !