If you’ve got an old denim jacket lying about, then we have a great idea for you to transform it in to something cool!
You will need your old jacket, a measuring tape, scissors, sewing machine and some material
Here it is!
1. Begin by taking off the bottom seam of the jacket (keep it, we will need it later)
2. Take the measuring tape and measure the length you wish the jacket to be. Start from the shoulder and measure downwards – make a mark of where the jacket should be cut
3. Now cut the jacket where the measurement marks were just done
4. Now re-attach the bottom seam of the jacket with a sewing machine
5. For the bow – use a piece of material of your choice and sew each end of the material on to each side of the bottom the jacket
Tie it and wear it! Enjoy!