We all love to transform plain, old clothes into stunning fashion items. That`s why we decided to show you this awesome tutorial – the DIY Floral Word T-shirt.
What you will need:
- Plain white T-shirt (in this case a LA Made one is used)
- T-shirt transfers
- Scissors, Iron and Ruler
How to – step by step guide:
1. Find a floral print online. Measure the length and width of your t-shirt to decide what should be the print`s proportions. Use Photoshop the create the letters.
2. Print out the design, following the instructions of the transfer`s package. Carefully cut each letter.
3.Put the letters onto the T-shirt and arrange their placement.
4. Draw dotted lines onto the part where the letter overlap the seams and cut the excess parts.
5. The fun starts here. Follow the instructions and iron the transfers onto the T-shirt
6. Almost done – leave for an hour – until its cooled down and peel off the transfers. You`ll end up with an awesome floral print T-shirt. What`s more – you did you yourself. Enjoy!