As Easter approaches its normal that you would like your child to give a little gift to their teachers right?
This DIY idea will firstly save you a lot of money on gifts and the teachers will love it!
You will need a glass jar, soil, plant / flowers, glue and colored pencils
1. Begin by making sure the glass jar is clean
2. Add the soil to the inside of the glass jar
3. Plant the plant in the soil or add flowers
4. Now collect some colored pencils (the more colors the better!)
5. Now using glue, attach some to the pencil and attach to the glass jar
6. Continue step 6 until all pencils are attached
7. Allow to fully dry
8. Voila, Mrs Smith is gonna love it!