Today we are going to show you an amazing tutorial that is going to teach you a whole new way of applying green eye shadow. Green eye shadow is the best color match for brown eyes, but all eye color in general as well. This is an awesome idea for nights-out. Just follow our steps:
- First apply a foundation all over your eyelids.
- Then apply dark grey (or black) eye shadow and gently lend it into a smokey eye.
- Take your shimmery green eye shadow and apply it in the mid of your eyelid.
- After that gently spread it all over your eyelid.
- Add green glitter, black mascara and black winged eyeliner.
You are ready to go!