Here is a great and chic way to dress up those jeans!
Lace is hot for this time of year, so grab yours and your jeans and lets have some fun!
Materials: Jeans, scissors, backing tape, scissors, sewing machine and sandpaper
1. Start of by making a slit in your jeans where required using scissors
2. Now using sandpaper, tease the material to make it look a little old and frayed
3. Now turn your jeans inside out
4. Cut a piece of lace that will cover the hole in the jeans with a little extra to use to sew on to the jeans.
Also cut 2 strips of backing tape that will be used to hold the lace in place
5. Now lay the lace on the jeans to cover the hole and tape to secure
6. Now take the backing off the tape
6. Now using a sewing machine, sew the lace to the jeans, done!