This is our all-time favorite way to make nail designs using tape. It is really easy and look so elegant! All you need is some scotch tape and a pair of scissors.
- Get your tape and scissors and cut the tape to the shape of the splits that you want.
- Put the tape aside and pick out one of the colors in the split and apply it to the whole nail. Then let it dry for 5-10 minutes.
- After your nail is completely dry take to tape you cut over the part of the nail you want.
- With tape on the nail get your second color and put it on the part of the nail where there is not tape. Then wait about 2-5 minutes to let the nail polish almost be dry.
- Peal the tape and let the nail polish dry.
- Use a dotting tool to paint some dots.
- Apply a top coat.