Many of us have lots of old CDs and DVDs, which will probably never be used again. But is seems so difficult to simply throw them away, right? Well, let`s find a way to recycle them.
You will need :
- A CD/DVD
- Bubble wrap
- A bowl, with a diameter larger than the CD`s.
- Needle and a thread
- Trade the bowl onto the fabric and cut the circle.
- Place the CD onto the fabric, to check if you can sew it
- Then cut some bubble wrap to fit the CD and glue it
- Place the CD with the bubbly side up onto the fabric and sew as shown on the picture. Secure the ends of the thread and you are done.
Now enjoy a nice cup of tea onto your new coaster. It could also make a really good handmade present for a friend. Don`t miss the chance to surprise them.