Create your own candle inside a mason jar to give a protective covering for the candle to use outdoors or indoors.
These make super cute gifts for friends and family with a great scent!
- Smooth out the wick to make it straight
2.Hold the top of the wick with a pen or something similar. Make sure that the wick reaches the bottom of the jar and is in the center
3.Turn the stove burner on to the lowest setting and place the pouring pot on to the burner
4. Add the wax flames to the pot and stir constantly (the wax should melt but not bubble or simmer)
Continue stirring until the wax is completely melted
5. Pour scented oil and color to the melted wax flakes
6. Stir until the scent and color is completely integrated in to the wax
7. Pour the wax in to the Mason jar. Pour the candle wax once it reaches a smooth consistency (it can take 20 – 30 minutes to achieve the right consistency)
8. The candle is now ready to use when the candle has hardened, enjoy