This is sooooo funky, people will need sunglasses to look at you! (ina good way of course!)
We’re going to show you how to achieve this amazing peacock godesa look in a few simple steps.
Lets get started:
1. Apply gold eyeshadow to the whole eyelid
2. Ensure the crease of the eyelid and slightly above the crease has hold eyeshadow applied
3. Now apply a dark blue eyeshadow (and we mean dark!) to the outside corner of the eyelids and sweep slightly in towards the eyelid (as shown) to blend with the gold eyeshadow on the upper lid
4. Apply the gold eyeshadow under the eyelash line
5. Now apply the black liquid liner to the top eyelid lash line and make a ‘catflick’ at each side – if you are unsure how to achieve the ‘catflick’ we also have a tutorial for you to achieve this – check it out!)
6. Now, to the top eyelashes, apply black mascara as much as you wish
7. Apply the black or brown kohl eyeliner to the lower eyelash line as normal
8. Apply blue mascara to the bottom lashline
Go stun and dazzle!
Your look is now complete!