This DIY tutorial will show you how to make beautiful and stylish pearl hairpins. Fast and easy!
What you need :
- different sizes crystal “faux” pearls
- bobby pins
- wire cutter
- flat nose pliers
- super glue
- piece of wire
- Start by cutting off a 5 inch piece of wire. Fold the wire in half. With the flat nose pliers, flatten the fold.
- Put a few drops of super glue onto the tip of the folded part and insert it into the pearl.
- Allow it to dry completely. Spread the two wires apart. Lay the pearl on the bobby pin and start wrapping one side of the wire around the top of the pin.
- Continue to wrap tightly 5-6 times.
- Now, secure the pearl by wrapping the other side around the bottom half of the pin.
- Snip the wires and reinforce it with a few drops of super glue.
Your pearls are finished.
For more great DIY tutorials check this out