A great way to funk up any wall in the house!
We found a great way to see all your pictures every morning, leave messages or even leave out your man’s socks for him in the morning!
This super cool message board only needs a few items only around 30 minutes to do!
Tools and materials:
Cardboard, Fabric, Ribbon, Scissors, Hot Glue Gun, Hot Glue Stick, Pencil, Small Plate, Wooden clothespin, Pictures, Craft Paints and a small Art Brush
- Using a small plate as a guide, trace a circle on a piece of cardboard
- Cut out the cardboard circle
- Using the cardboard circle – trace around the cardboard on to a piece of fabric
- Now cut out the circle on the fabric – leave at least 1.5” beyond the outline
- Place the cardboard circle in the middle of the up-side down fabric and using the hot gun, fold the extra fabric on to the back of the cardboard and glue together (as below)
6. Now using the paint color of your choice – begin to paint all the clothespins that will be attached to your board (except the back part that will be glued to the board)
7. Flip the fabric covered circle over and space the clothespins around the edge of the circle. The clip should be facing out with half the pin touching the fabric
8. Apply glue down the center of the back of the pin. Only cover half the pin with glue and then attach in to place
9. Glue a knotted ribbon to the top pin which will allow the frame to be hung
10. Hang! Your sunburst display looks great!