Do you want to spice up your cheesecake? Why not polka dot-tify it? Here’s how:
1. While preheating your oven grease the square pan and line it with parchment paper.
2. For the crust, mix 1 cup Graham crumbs,1/4 cup cocoa, 2 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in a bowl, then press the mixture to the pan.
3. Now for the filling, beat a cream cheese until it gets smooth, while doing it gradually add a sugar. Beat the mixture slowly add eggs one at a time. Then put a vanilla and sour cream. Continue until the ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Put aside the ½ cup of the cream cheese filling and pour the rest of it into the pan, you can now smooth the edges.
5. For the polka dots, melt 2 oz of dark chocolate and stir it with the ½ cup of cream cheese filling. To form the dots, you may need a pastry bag and round tip. Fill the bag with the chocolate mixture, gently dip the tip of the bag into the plain cheesecake and slowly squeeze the bag to form dots, do this as much as you want, depending on your liking.
6. When it’s done baking, don’t take the cheesecake out of the oven yet. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for one more hour. So your cheesecake will hold its shape much better and firmer. Lastly refrigerate your cheesecake for 24 hours, then viola! Enjoy!