In this tutorial we will show you how to make an awesome ruffle scarf. Here we go:
- First take one T-Shirt, a plate and scissors.
- Use your plate as a template and cut circles into your T-shirt with your scissors. Try and get as many circle cutouts as possible.
- Next you’re going to want cut spirals into your circles. You can make them thick or thin. Thick spirals will give you a short scarf, while thin spirals will give you a longer scarf. For more volume you can do a combination of both.
- Now place your fabric strips evenly on door knob.
- Then cut off the cuff of your sleeve to use as a band to tie your new Ruffle Scarf!
- Finally center your scarf behind your neck evenly and use your sleeve tie to comfortably secure your new scarf around your neck.