DIY – Saving money on skin products!
It can be super expensive to keep your skin moisturized, toned, exfoliated and everything else in between.
Here are 10 really cool ideas using only basic, non-expensive items (they really work!)
- Tinted Moisturizer: If your running low on tinted moisturizer, mix a little foundation in
to your daily facial moisturizer to make your own
- Temporary Self Tan: Mix powdered bronzer in a moisturizer for a temporary self-tan!
- All over shimmer: Shimmer this season easily! Mix a drop of body oil or olive oil with
a moisturizer for an allover body shimmer
- Shaving Cream: Use baby oil, conditioner or coconut oil instead of shaving cream
- Acne Cream If you’re out of acne cream – try this. Crush a few Advil or aspirin
and mix with water to create a paste substance (or open an Advil gel capsule). Leave the paste on the problem areas over night (TIP! Add a band aid to keep it in place)
- Love Vaseline! Use petroleum jelly (Vaseline) for the hands, eyes and feet (just
be sure to put socks on!)
- Puffy Face! Place chilled green tea bags on tired eyes to reduce puffiness
- Face Mask Use yoghurt, honey and mashed Avocado or sugar as an natural
- Body Scrub Make a body scrub out of one part coconut oil and two parts sugar
- Moisturizer Apply the liquid from Vitamin E Capsules to skin and hair as a