Make your very own luxurious soap at home, here goes!
1. Begin with slowly adding 2 ounzes of Red Devil into 32 ounzes of cold water (put the two in a glass container).
Add to the container by slowly stirring the two together with a wooden spoon.
2. Now we need to prepare the oils: Melt 24 ounzes of coconut oil and 38 ounzes of vegetable oil in to a stainless steel kettle – make sure you are using LOW heat and stir often.
Once the oils have melted and blended together, add 24 ounzes of olive oil to the mixture.
3.Wait until the solution and the oils reach the same kind of temperature (does not matter if one is slightly hotter – as long as the same range of temperature).
The mixtures need to be between 95 to 98 degrees. Once this is achieved, mixed the two solutions together smoothly and slowly.
4. Use a whisk to blend the mixtures together properly.
5. When the soap looks like a light cream and soap droplets are seen on the surface of the mixture, add 4 ounzes of any essential oil you wish and stir all together well.
6. Now get your soap moulds and spray some vegetable oil to the inside of the mold.
Now insert soap to the oiled molds.
Once this is done, cover the molds with a towel. Leave for 18 hours and dont touch!
7. When the soap has been allowed to settle and gel for 18 hours, remove the towel and leave for a further 12 hours.
8. Once this is done you can now cut the soap in to bars – however do not use them for 4 to 6 weeks after doing this process as they need to cure.