Give your mobile a DIY make over!
All you need is your mobile cover, scissors, strong glue and a clear sheet of gold studs and another with silver studs
1. Begin by cutting the clear sheet of silver studs to fit the width fully and half the length of your mobile cover
2. Cut out the camera section using scissora so the sheet of studs does not cover it
3. Apply glue to the mobile cover and stick on the sheet of silver studs just prepared to the top half of the cover
4. Again using scissors, cut the sheet of gold studs to fit the length and width to the size of the cover not yet covered (this should start immediately under the applied silver sheet)
5. Apply glue to the lower part of the mobile case
6. Attach the gold stud sheet to the mobile case and allow to fully dry