Summer 2014 is not really that far away so we need to get prepared girls!
What you will need:
Eyeshadow colors: White or Creme base coat, Lemon, Salmon Pink and Light Blue shadow
Liquid eyeliner (Black)
Kohl eyeliner pencil (Black)
1. Using an applicator swipe the white or creme base coat to the whole lid of the eye (not going above the cease of the eye lid)
2. Now begin with the Salmon Pink eyeshadow and apply to the eye lid part closest to the eyelashes (as shown) extend your eyeshadow colors out as much as you wish
3. Repeat the same process with the Light Blue eyeshadow above the pink shadow just applied
3. Repeat this process for the yellow shadow
4. Now apply the liquid eyeliner to the top lid (above the eyelashes) with a ‘cat flick‘. If you are unsure of how to apply the cat flick – we have a tutorial already written for you in the eye makeup section. Make sure the liner reaches the end of your eyeshadow at the side of the eye to give a dramatic effect
5. Now apply the kohl eyeliner as normal
Your ready for Summer ’14!