We all want white teeth, smooth skin and perfect hair. Unfortunately, not all of us are born this way and we constantly have to try out different beauty tricks to make ourselves look better. If you search the Internet you will find hundreds of tips and trick how to whiten your teeth at home and maybe the most famous one is the trick with the bakind soda. Baking soda removes stains from tea, coffee, cigarettes and any other food that stains your teeth and make them look yellow or grey. This teeth whitening trick is perfect for those of you who want a Hollywood smile but don’t have hundreds of dollars to get it.
For this DIY you will need hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, regular mouthwash and toothpaste.
1. Mix 1/2 hydrogen peroxide with 1/2 mouthwash,
2. Gargle the mixture for a minute and rinse.
3. Brush your teeth with baking soda and toothpaste mixture.
4. To do this, mix a bit of toothpaste + 1 tbs of baking soda + half tbs of baking soda.
5. Mix thoroughly until you reach the consistency of a paste.
6. Brush your teeth using the mixture.
7. Rinse your mouth with water and avoid eating food (especially if it can stain your teeth) in the next hour.
Even if baking soda is regularly used for whitening, it can easily destroy your teeth’s enamel and that’s something you cannot repair. That’s why I advice you to use this technique no more than 3 times a month being very careful how much baking soda you put on your teeth. It definitely makes your teeth whiter and cleaner but it doesn’t do miracles. So, if you want to have white teeth (with or without the baking soda) wash them at least 2 times a day, don’t drink coffee or red wine (or drink them with a straw) and don’t forget to go to your dentist at least once in every 4 months. This will keep your mouth and teeth clean and most of all – your teeth will be healthy!