DIY Wedding Profile Place Cards
Saying ‘I do’ soon? Weddings can be really, really expensive so why not do some of the work yourself?
Yes, we know you’re really busy organizing the dress, the flowers, the food and everything else but think how personal this would be to your big day!
Simple to do! You’ll need:
Create custom silhouettes:
- Use a photograph of the bride and groom or whoever you’d like the silhouette to be of
- Cut out the shape of the silhouette really carefully
- Trace the silhouette on to a piece of card
- Paint black
- Stamp the guests name above the silhouette
- Place in a gold frame or a color of your choice
Your personalized place setting is complete!