Do you like this runway eyeliner trend featured in Vogue? And you you are wondering how to make it?
Today we will help you to create this amazing double eyeliner look.
- Line your eyelids with a white or pencil of any color.
- Our white is too creamy so we set it with a matte white eyeshadow.
- Take your black eyeliner and line close to your upper lash line, starting from the outer corner. Wing it.
- For the other line, start lining from outer part again. It should be parallel to the line on the lash line. Wing it too.
- Line waterline with white eye pencil.
- Use a black eyeshadow & angled brush to line your lower lash line.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply your favorite mascara.
- For more colorful results use a sea green glitter eyeliner. Carefully apply it on top of white making sure you don’t mess up the black eyeliners.
- Made a thin glitter line on your waterline.