I know you’re beautiful but it’s not enough to have beautiful features, there are hairs everywhere and it is not very good looking when you have hairy and unmaintained eyebrows. That’s the reason why we are eager to show you some clever tricks for shaping perfect eyebrows, which will match with your beautiful face:
- Pluck your brows after shower. Warm water opens the follicles and soften the hairs and help them to come out more easily.
- Manage the pain. So little hairs and so much pain, it’s unfair! Use some numbing gel to eliminate the pain.
- Don’t use magnifying mirror. It can make it look like there is more hair to remove, which is unnecessary and can lead to overplucking. Use a regular mirror in a well-lit room – if you can’t see the hair under these conditions, neither can anyone else.
- Remember to define your arch limits. The common way to do it is to use a pencil for guidance. Your brow should start directly above your tear duct, peak in line with the outer side of your iris and ends where the pencil is going through the outer corner of your eye. Don’t move the starting point of the pencil – at the base of the nose.
- Create the shape. Use soft, creamy brow pencil and remove only the hairs that are above or below the shape you’ve made.
- Don’t allow the redness to come. Right after tweezing use some moisturizing cream.
- Brush them up. Your brows will be messy after the tweezing and you should put them in order.
- Choose the right colour. After tweezing you’ll need to fill in the blanks but be careful with the colours. If you are brunette use one or two shades lighter than your hair colour. And for the blondes – go for golden shades. If you have nice red hair – use warm, brown hue.
Shaping your brows is tricky business. Their form could change entirely your face look and expression. So, be careful and follow these steps for plucking the perfect eyebrows.