This tutorial will show you how to make this beautiful hairstyle which is ideal for everyday wear or for some special occasion.
- Separate your hair into two parts and pin the upper part on the top of the head.
- Braid your underside par.
- Put the braid behind your ear.
- Make sure you pin it securely with a bobby pin.
- Now take the higher part and tease it till you get the right shape and volume. Make sure it covers the braid.
- Comb your hair so it becomes nice and tidy.
- Pull your hair and make a ponytail.
- The hair from both sides should cover the ears.
- Shape your ponytail underneath and set the bobby by pinning it to the braid.
- Spray your hair and you’re good to go.
For more info about stylish and easy hairstyle read this