This nail tutorial will teach you how to make a really good, Grat Gatsby style nail design. Just follow the steps below!
1. You will need two colours – pearl golden and olive green used in this tutorial, nail scissors and thin tape.
2. Paint your nails with the golden nail polish and wait for it to dry
3. Cut 6 very thin pieces of tape and stick them as shown on the pictures on the index finger – stick 4 of them making crossing triangles and two of them at the top of the nail.
4. Paint the index finger in green and when it is dry enough, remove the tape.
5. Use 4 pieces of tape to stick on your ring finger. Make two arrows, pointing the top of the nail
6. Paint the ring finger in green and remove the tape when it is dry.
7. Stick two pieces of tape on the middle finger, by crossing them at the bottom.
8. Paint the upper side of the cross green and remove the tape. Draw three dots with silver.
9. Stick two pieces of tape on the little finger, so that it makes a triangle, pointing the top of the nail.
10.Paint the parts, which stay out of the triangle in green and draw a few dots into the triangle itself.
Apply top coat and you are ready to go and boast your Great Gatsby Nail design!