To all day with shoes that you kill is a real nightmare. For some buying uncomfortable shoes is just bad luck, but others willingly subject to this torture, sacrificing their health in the name of fashion.
Unhealthy effects of uncomfortable shoes
There is hardly a man who can boast that they’ve never been killed shoes. And the most common consequences of this include the appearance of blisters, calluses, bruising as a result of excessive pressure and friction between the foot and shoe. And some of the negative effects of acute and wearing high-heeled shoes are the collapse of the arch, the formation of a bunion and varicose veins.
Tips for walking shoes
• Wear shoes that fit you (neither too narrow nor wide), no matter how you like them.
• Do not Put your shoes on bare foot. Wearing stockings reduce the likelihood of the formation of blisters.
• Approach the stupid emoticons rather than sharp peaks in choosing shoes. Taka your fingers will not be caught and prevent the occurrence of bunion in the future.
• The closer the shape of the shoe to the shape of the step I, the better.
• If you can not part with the shoes of electricity, at least choose those with lower and wider heels. It is recommended that the inside of the shoe is made of leather, which is softer and quickly softens when been worn. Natural, soft and elastic materials and good ventilation of the shoe are very important to prevent the occurrence of athlete’s foot and odor.