1960s hairstyles are a huge trend these days. In this tutorial we will show you how to create 1960s inspired ponytail look. It is super easy and suitable for both-long and medium hair. The best thing is that this is a little bit messy hairstyle so you do not need to straighten your hair before that.
For this hairstyle you will need:
- round brush
- bobby pins
- hair elastic
It is good to start with freshly-washed hair that has been blowdried for volume.
- Create a volume and shape by teasing your hair at the crown of your head. Depending of your hair texture you can use a mousse in towel dried hair and blow dry your hair with a round brush to create more volume.
- Pull your hair into a low ponytail.
- Gently pull at the top of your ponytail to loosen the hair from the top section.
- Smooth the top with a comb.
- Hide your hair elastic by taking a small piece of hair from the base of your ponytail and wrap it around the hair cover it.
- Pin the end underneath with a bobby pin.
- You are good to go! Add a little hairspray if you need extra hold.
For more DIY hair tutorials check this out