Applying liquid eyeliner sometimes could be tricky. But if you want to learn the most easier and quick technique how to apply perfect liner you can take a look at the steps below :
- Apply an eye make- up base or primer to your eyelid (You can also use a light eye shadow).
- Apply the liquid eyeliner from the middle of your upper lid to the outer end, then come back and contour the inner part of the upper lid.
- While the applied eyeliner is still wet, use a flat small brush to create your eyeliner wing.
- Smudge the eyeliner with the brush carefully to widen the line towards the outer side of the upper lid and draw a line back to your upper lash line.
- Fill in the triangle that is formed at the outer corner of your eye. This should be widest part of your eyeliner make up.
- Apply a gentle line below your eye, up to the middle for a more finished look.