Many girls are willing to dye their eyebrows for so many reason and do it, using henna is probably the harmless method. In this tutorial, we`ll be your guide, pointing out the main steps you need to take, when dying your eyebrows.
You will need the following:
Henna (1TBS of henna mixed with warm water should be enough)
Q-tip or old mascara wand
1. Prepare the henna. It is recommended to make it thicker, if you want to avoid henna drops into your eyes. Read the instructions on the box and prepare it in accordance with them.
2. Prepare your eyebrows by cleaning them and applying Shea butter onto the skin.
3. Apply the henna. Use a q-tip or another item, which will allow easy application. Apply in the direction of the hair growth and spread the henna to the roots.
4. Cover the brows, using the kitchen wrap, as shown on the picture.
5. Wait. Using henna is good, but requires some time. It depends on your henna type, but usually you need to wait between 2-4 hours. You can repeat this procedure until you get the desired results.
6. Remove the henna. You need to wash them with warm water and apply Shea butter afterwards.
Do you like your eyebrows? We hope so!