Nina Dobrev looked amazingly stunning at Sunday evening’s TrevorLIVE LA event with her beautiful boho braided bun. Here’s a tutorial how to get this gorgeous look.
- First apply some volumizing mousse and rough dry with hands and a blow dryer.
- Then make a messy side part and divide the hair into two parts on the lower back. You can tease the hair for some extra volume.
- Begin French braiding the first section against the head then continue to the ends and secure with an elastic. Then repeat the same with the other side.
- To get that soft effortless look loosen each braid by pulling each side.
- Take one of the braids and pin it across the back to create a large bun using hair pins. Thendo the same with the other braid, and blend it with the first braid.
- Finally, pull out a few face framing layers and put some hairspray to hold it.
For more hairstyle tutorials check this out