Do you love a double crown braid? How about a double crown braid with a doughnut bun? May sound so difficult to make but it is cute and it looks like a cake. Fortunately for us however – we have a step-by-step tutorial – which will show you how to go about it.
Before you start, make sure you have prepared a hairbrush, a rat tail comb, rubber bands, a few bobbie pins, a hair clip, a hair band, some styling products and a doughnut bun styler.
1. Separate the upper circle of your hair and tie it up.
2. Start French braiding around the crown adding hair only from the bottom.
3. Continue braiding and tuck the end of the braid into the French braid. Secure this with pins.
4. Untie the hair and part a smaller circle and make a ponytail out of it.
5. Place the doughnut bun styler around the ponytail to make a bun.
6. Make the bun but leave the middle section of the ponytail out (you will need it for the second French braid).
7.Start French braiding as shown on the picture.
8. Continue French braiding using the hair from the bun’s ponytail.
9. Tuck the loose braid into the French braid and secure with bobby pins
10. Spray your hair and you are done!
A little tip from us: this could be a wonderful wedding hairstyle!