In life, you never lose friends, you just find out who are the real ones.[ads]
Sometimes it could be rather hard to find out who is a friend and who is a foe, who can actually help you and who is trying to destroy you. Kindergarten, school, at work, even in your family – they are everywhere. This is why you must always firstly think about yourself and afterwards for the people surrounding you, unless you are absolutely sure that these people have been right next to you throughout your brightest and your darkest days. I am aware that finding the “fake” friend is something respectively personal and that neither I, nor my colleagues can concretely help you out, but we can always give you a few tips.
You know there are these times when you ask yourself, and these questions are becoming more and more constant. These times when you start doubting your surroundings. Do you know why you do it? It is definitely not random. Something has provoked your brain to turn around and start assimilating the past events. If you are in such a position right now, you should definitely give it a try and read the points I will make below.
1. The fake friends are like shadows – always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hours.
2.You only exist for them when they need something, but never the other way around.
3. In a try of feigned concern, those friends turn the table and always talk about themselves, without questioning you at all, even when you have a problem.
4. When you share a problematic situation, they will simply begin talking behind the person or people you have a problem with. We all know that this is not helping you, but after all why would a fake friend try to look closely into the situation, be obective and try helping you solve your problems? It’s not that easy.
5. They don’t pick up their phone when you need them and end up calling you back a few days later. Yeah, we all know that generally we shouldn’t make that much of a deal when it comes to not picking the phone, but whatever you say, we live in the century of the technology. It’s natural.
6. They have lied you once. This is like an open door for them to do it again, especially when they don’t know that you know.
7. Actually talking behind your back is not friendship. I am not talking about silly jokes – the humour is sometimes the strenght in the relationship. I am talking about revealing your darkest secrets to the world.
8. You do not feel any support from them. Even when you are in your worse mood and you just feel like ranting, instead of making you feel better they end up critisizing your every move. Yeah, I am aware that the constructive critique is something very important and good, but there are a few moments in your life when you just feel like venting and letting it all out.
9. They only act nice when they are on their way to ask you a favour.
Personally, I really hope for you to never have to doubt your friends, but incase of an emergency keep these points in mind and backfire with a mind game.