Acrylic nails are quite fashionable and widely used. They last longer, they are more stable and they could be shaped better, but a small problem occurs if we decide to get rid of them. Many nail technicians file the acryl, but this is very harmful for your natural nails, so we`ll show you a way to remove the acrylic nails at home by using acetone. Just be patient.
1. Trim your nails to the shortest possible length.
2.Remove the nail polish/base coat/top coat if you are wearing any.
3. Prepare a bowl with hot water. Fill a smaller bowl with acetone and place it into the first one
4. Dip your hands into the acetone and stay like this for about 20-25 minutes
5. Take your hands out and carefully peel off the acrylic nails. If it is not easy, don`t push it, but dip your hands into the acetone for a few more minutes.
6. When you remove the acrylic nails, you need to protect the natural ones. Apply some cuticle oil.
7. Acetone is not good for your skin, so apply some moisturizer to prevent it from getting dry.
That`s it – this is the easiest and less damaging way to remove the acrylic nails. Don`t forget to take regular care of your hands and nails.