Good makeup brushes are so important. They are one of the key elements to creating a flawless face. There are hundreds of makeup brushes out there but do we really need about seven different eyeshadow brushes?
Whether you use pressed, loose, mineral or liquid makeup, there is a makeup brush for everything.
- Foundation brush: Designed to achieve a smooth and flawless finish. The best choice for you is a synthetic brush, it can be used also for applying cream blush.
- Concealer brush: Flat brush with a slightly tapered edge. You can use it to cover spots and apply a concealer under the eyes.
- Powder\bronzer brush: Big, soft and natural-fiber brush. it can be used for both compact powder and bronzer.
- Lip brush: The sculpted tip of a lip brush is perfect for achieving flawless line. The bristles are short and firm for controlled application.
- Eyebrow brush: A firm, angled brush used for filling in eyebrows with brow powder. Coarser bristles are recommended for this brush.
- Eyeshadow brush: This brush is large and flat. The soft bristles have a bevelled edge for a smooth application. Use it when applying color.
- Eyelash & Brow Comb: The side with the small, plastic comb is used for removing mascara clumps from lashes. The bristled side is for grooming eyebrows.