You want to try a new hairstyle? We have the perfect tutorial for you. We call it messy beach waves just follow the steps bellow.
- Firs section your hair below your ears. Sections for flat iron curls are smaller than curling iron curls.
- Then apply a heat protectant.
- After that take a second section and run a comb through it.
- Take your flat iron and wrap your hair under and around the barrel until the ends of your hair is sticking out from the bottom of the straightener.
- Pull the flat iron down slowly.
- Two~3″ from the end – depending on how “messy” you want the beach waves to be – straighten the flat iron, so you don’t end up curling the ends.
- Repeat this exact same process. Just remember, we want the crown to be less curly than the hair around the nape & back.
- Make sure you do not make all the ends straight in the same length. Some should be 1″ long, some should be 3″ long, and so on.
You are ready to go!